NicoRock - Agressive & Abusive Sales Tactics

Tried to get a quote from this company last year for paving my driveway.They wouldn't put anything in writing and Icouldnt find any Angies List or Better Business Bureau information about them so i did not hire them even though they do alot of work in my neighborhood.

The company came back to my house and was very insulting in their attempts to get my business. Do not give this company any of your money!

They are obnoxious and I do not think they even are licenced or insured.Not sure why they think insulting a customer will lead to a sale!

Review about: Concrete Driveway.

Comments

nikalseyn
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #689132

Always, always get at least two estimates from different companies when deciding to re-do your driveway.I had mine re-done three years ago and the price difference was $1000 between the two.

The more expensive one caused me to suspect something in his manner, etc.Follow your instincts.

Nicorock - Driveway poorly installed

Asphalt driveway was installed in October 2012.The asphalt surface on newly installed driveway started deteriorating within a few weeks.

We contacted Nicorock driveway paving company in mid-October to discuss deteriorating driveway. They said it was too late in the year to address the issue and they would look at it in the spring. They came out in April and said that the crumbling asphalt was normal and we had to have the driveway sealed (at our expense) to correct the problem. They also blamed us for turning the wheels of our Jeep Wrangler when backing out of the driveway, saying we shouldn't turn our wheels and that was causing the crumbling asphalt.

Verbally "voided" our warranty because we wanted them to seal and repair the driveway at their cost, not ours.

Review about: Install.

Comments

Just had an awful experience with this company just trying to get an estimate.They were verbally abusive and insulting Sorry to hear about their shoddy work.

They do a lot of work in my community so i was prepared to use them despite the fact that i couldnt find any information about their company online.Glad I trusted my gut and didnt give them my business.