Asphalt driveway was installed in October 2012.The asphalt surface on newly installed driveway started deteriorating within a few weeks.

We contacted Nicorock driveway paving company in mid-October to discuss deteriorating driveway. They said it was too late in the year to address the issue and they would look at it in the spring. They came out in April and said that the crumbling asphalt was normal and we had to have the driveway sealed (at our expense) to correct the problem. They also blamed us for turning the wheels of our Jeep Wrangler when backing out of the driveway, saying we shouldn't turn our wheels and that was causing the crumbling asphalt.

Verbally "voided" our warranty because we wanted them to seal and repair the driveway at their cost, not ours.

Had an Experience with Nicorock?

Comments

Just had an awful experience with this company just trying to get an estimate.They were verbally abusive and insulting Sorry to hear about their shoddy work.

They do a lot of work in my community so i was prepared to use them despite the fact that i couldnt find any information about their company online.Glad I trusted my gut and didnt give them my business.